November 26, 2003

so.. today is another staying at home day. at home rot. lolx.
in the afternoon.. shunfoong came and watch cartoon using our computer. he watch naruto loh. thinks it's kinda nice and funny but me dont wanna watch.
ya know something.. the job at mos burger only people who after 14 then can work. dotx. me more 3 weeks only! so cannot work loh. ah ping the manager said after my bdae then i can work. i dun think i will be working.. cos after one week plus, school gonna start. cant earn money.. sad. haha.
another thingy.. my best friend in primary school.. kwai yee.. got two admirer. she told me they two ask her to stead but she rejected. diaoz. she got alot of charm ar. me ar.. sad case. woohoo~
dunno when can go out with her.. long time no see her.. we miss each other badly. hoho.

21 days

No comments: