November 25, 2003

hai.. today is a boring day. staying at home day. what can i do? my friends all not free and my mum dosent want to go out. she sot sot one, one moment say want to go out but the other moment say dont want. dotx. haha. nvm.. i can write my diary and chit chat.
this diary i dont know how to make leh.. i add in the links aready but it didn show up. wah.. hope it will show up ya?
anyway.. got to know that my guitar in this diary is classic one. hehe.
dunno what young girl is doing now.. really miss the guitar sound. lolx.

here's the list of sound i heard through the phone from his guitar that i could remember:
my anata tao zhe
wen rou may day
zhen de ai ni beyond
qing tian jay chou
guang huai fang shi
guang hui zhi ye
dui mian de nu hai
ah niu
lan hua yi duo duo
chu tian hua hui kai
ren xian qi
my love westlife
25 minutes michael learns to rock
right here waiting

so.. later part of the day.. me have a fun day playing chess. lolx. with kelvin and jason. me lost in both. duh. got think but also lost. haha.
that's all folks! =D

No comments: