November 27, 2003

wah.. today me dance alot of para. ddr i really can say one thing.. gone case.
at first me meet wen at my house downstairs at 11am. then we went to limbang the upstairs arcade. diaox. the arcade the para machine v lan. the hand infront always cant scan. haha. next.. we went to lot 1 the arcade. me dance again. lastly.. the arcade at chervons.. me dance again. waha.. para addicted liao. hope one day i can learn those real dance steps in para. hoho.
so today ar.. got bowling training..play bowling for 3 hours. at first we played one step then we got to played four steps and we started to played games. me first game 123. this game is really lucky.. some of the pins drop by itself. hehe. second game is 124. woi.. more one pin. the last one.. gone case. me like no mood play good liao. hoi.. we have a game that is to play 21 strikes. each group must try to hit that and everyone had to try. me think hit one time nia. lolx. and our lanes got problem.. one of the lanes kept spoilt. quite fun loh.
dei dei.. we have team building games! me in group 3 and was the same with.. manting, amanda, alvin, eziekiel and dunno who. the game was lame lah. we have to put our finger tips on the egg and walk rounds. the egg cant drop. the more rounds we walk, the better it is. i guess my group walked 4 rounds. hehe. hmm.. dunno why, yl suddenly walked off in his group and went off. ezikiel said he had something on plus he is angry. haa. next we got dunno what thing.. then everybody like v bored. ly, sy and blah blah take eggs and throw. they wanna throw at joe i think. then blah blah.. samantha angry and chase after alvin and joe. after that, we went to take pictures. the guys took one and the girls. when it was the girls turn, some of the guys still sitting down at the patch of grass. then here came ly.. he kicked joe then kinda like scold him.. dun give me that lan jiao bin. dotx. was like stunned. sy and the rest i dunno got anot. so.. the team building game somehow turn out to be a bad one?
blah blah.. got committee meeting then i was like waiting for about 2 hours. at first i dunno wanna wait anot but waited. didn noe it would turn out to be that long. dotx. at first me sit alone then look here, look there. lol. but luckily later got desmond, alvin and joe pei me. if not i can die of boredom. they play photo hunt then i also play loh. then got french fries makan also makan. hehe.
waited and meeting over. yeap! finally. lolx. anna got daimien pei. so gd huh. den go arcade again. play some para and ddr. hehe. so me, anna and daimien took cab to cck interchange. me in the cab was like light bulb. waha. cant take it ar. second time liao. lolx.
went home and that's the end.

20 days

No comments: