April 24, 2013

[Sponsored] Ash Brown + Red Lowlights Hair by Rhetorical

Outdated post about end February, featuring my legendary purple wall...

So I dyed a new hair color! Again, Teehee.

I'm not sure if you have read about my crazy neon-ish hair color. If you haven't, read it HERE. It was so bright that I got a little traumatize, having weird stares from people... but all in all, it is really crazy experience. This new color was only a week away. 



This time round it was a pretty dark shade, looking a little brown and purplish. The underside of my hair was actually mixture of Special Effect Candy Apple Red and Manic Panic Hot Pink. I'm loving it! Ehehhe.












Catch the whole dying process here! I'm featured in wA&M.


Yes I have been literally dying alot of times! ;D












Now here's something exciting coming up from Rhetorical...






































In celebration of 3000 'likes', RHETORICAL IS THANKING ALL OF YOU BY HAVING A FREE RAINBOW HAIR MAKEOVER.

How excited does that sounds!? Sounds like a good deals yes yes? ;D
Read the above and you can be one of the lucky one!









Ending this post with...



'If Andrea have brown hair demure look', HAHAH! Good luck!



Of Rainbow and Unicorns.

No comments: