September 29, 2011

Favourites of Wellington Pri Sch

Thank you guys for such a wonderful experience...


I'm officially no longer a teacher/multimedia educator.

Being there which I've never imagine, for at least 1.5 years. I've grow a lot and learn how to see things which I've never had before. I start to see how I was when I was younger, being so naive and innocent. As I watched those kids, I start to reminisce my past.




Though I am not a very good teacher/multimedia educator, I do put in my heart and soul to teach whatever I can. I'm really glad my Infocomm Club students got in 1st and 2nd runner-up for National Primary Games Creation Competition. I'm really glad all my hardwork paid off.



YEA!





I made a small request by asking the students to write what they wanted to say to me...





It was something quite unexpected that I actually made some impact in their lives.


Maybe, in the near future I will miss that feeling again.


I will miss the teachers,
the principal and vice-principal,
my colleagues especially ICT Tech Crew,
canteen vendors and much more.

No comments: