November 6, 2004

i aint a kiddo.
- went for work at mos burger ytd. was damn tiring and saddening. i went in.. was apponited as a drinker [ ppl who make drinks ] . i tot i can handle a cashier.. i was fine on tues. the auntie teach me.. she sorta nag and nag. de other senoir taught me. she dun trust me.. she took the order and nag and nag. wth. was a new gal tat stupid ? for all i want is to let me try and if i dun understand, i will ask. for the least.. i will be able to cope as it trains me up.
- nvm. haha. everything will be over soon but my legs, hands and body ache. everywhere ache. sun gonna work too. mon and wed gonna work til ten too. -_- .
- my amaths gone case oso le. saddening. ahha. i wan ah tham! if not.. how about raja ? =D .
- humans do make mistakes and they learn from them.
peace.

No comments: