April 27, 2009

Club Crawl 2009

***Note: This post is full of pictures and videos.

I dont ask for more, just remember my presence..



Club Crawl 2009 was a success.

This year the junoirs did a good job. They came up with the whole performance and pretty nice choereography. Not forgetting the senoir for some items too. Though I didn really help much but when I see how much each and every individual junoir improve, I feel touched.

As a senoir, the least I can do is to watch everyone grow.

Now I'm going to be a grand senoir and soon they will become senoir. I feel pretty old and sometimes reluctant. Time just passes so fast. The way I dance aint so wow wow or say I've become stagnant. Perhaps now I can only ask myself not to stop dancing.

Anyway, peektures time!

Day One of Club Crawl.


This is our very own booth. Foreign Bodies, the School of Groove. There will be audition coming up so those who are interested, please do go for audition!

Big head shots..

Sandra, I miss her.


Germs.


Edison, my son!


Hanisah.


Shaq.


Bun.


Andee.


Mike.


Alan.


Jin.









Fun shot! Heh.





And this is where I started and was given a chance..

Foreign Bodies School of Groove. Thinking back, if I wasnt given a chance to be in this club, poly life would be pretty boring. And for that, how can you not love this club and stays?









.
.
.
Day Two of Club Crawl.


Regina.



Connie.


Jolina.



Veron, LOVES.


Son!


Alicia.






Andee and Alicia.


Dori and Melvin.


Joey and Leron.








Cheryl.


Sharon.


Isabella.


Peng.



Juna.


Justin.








Hot chix. HAHHA.








Some randoms..




I seriously dont know what I am doing. Lol.








Jasmine and Sharon.





Aftermath.



That's me, J.









I look so damn happy. Hah.



Sharon with her mouth CHU.


Veron with her new bangs! :D







Lastly,





Myself! If I can be a DJ too.


Favourite picture!


I love my jeans and shoe.


Fbodz.



HEHEH.







And yea, I've uploaded video of Club Crawl 2009.


Watch in HQ please, I'm pretty sad the video wasnt complete.

Then it marks the end of Club Crawl 2009.






See you next year! (:


Simple is love.

No comments: