May 18, 2008

Sunshine, my love.



(Taken at 11 September 2006.)




Everything is back to normal again.

Yesterday dance for around 4 hours, great workout man. Lol. It's been awhile since i really dance that long and i found out my stamina not as good already. I still cant get the correct timing for Feedback especially when formation is out, i should listen to the music and focus. I hope i can get the feel of the music.. mus be doll ar, must control and be sexy? I gonna try hard to be sexy. HAH. I need more variations in poses also.. i'm like always repeating or having weird ones.

Yea man, i went swimming just now. The feeling was great and i got a lttle tanned? I'm kind of disappointed i didn concentrate in learning swimming when i'm young.. i cant trapped water. So when i swim i just stay by the side.. when i've got no breathe i get up. Shrugs.. so many kids swimming and blocking around man.

Anyway the funny part is when i was walking out of the swimming complex got one small boy ask for my number.. saying the cousin wants the number. HAHAHAH. He must have thought i was younger or around the same age as him.





.
.
.
Tsk tsk. I wonder when my online things will come.. and i just got a pair of leopard heels.. thinking of it now, it seems kind of hard to match. Rawr.

I wanna paint my nails red.

This Sunday, i'm home alone for awhile.


What yours
will be yours
But what never yours
can be yours
if you try your best?

No comments: