May 29, 2008

Final Year Project.

Attachment have come to an end and i've FYP in school now. Seriously it is super boring.. or perhaps i not sure or dont know what to do for the past 3 days. I hope next week will be better. MY DEAR SUPERVISOR, please visit me in my lab and give me more details of what i can do.

My project title is NYP campus in google earth. That means i have to draw the entire NYP campus in 3D.. can you imagine? It may sound like i'm an architect already. First day i went to find him, he told me i have to draw them to scale.. that means i have to get the architecture map ar? I cant possibly go around the whole school taking measuring tape and picture. And the fact is even if i take picture.. i cant see the top view of the school campus.

This is like a challenge.. if i can draw out that, i'm really happy. LOL. I still have got 11 weeks and 1 day of FYP.

Tsk tsk.

I didn went to Street Jazz practice on monday.. feel kind of sad though. Stupid cramps shouldnt have come on that day.. Later on there is another practice.. i hope i can catch it especially the turns. It been a while since i do stretching and etc. I received the email from Leong too, the song is nice.. listen. =)

I'm getting lazy to dance nowadays.

Time to stone in lab, i'm at S446!


Listen
to the sound in my heart
the sound from deep within
for my dreams to be heard

No comments: