March 3, 2008

It's over.

Everything is coming back to the right track. Yesterday wasnt the worst and best day of my life. It was my best day. I got back something important, you.

Though we are still kind of disappointed when the results were announced, all this while we've learn alot. Most of us improve, be it our facial expression, dance and etc. Perhaps we know next year Danceworks 2008, we should tell the junoirs come straight to the theme, the judges are TOO clever.

Nevermind, club crawl is coming.. we gonna do our best! I hope i can take part too.

Attachment starts tomorrow.
8.30 - 5.30 working hours?


I need to find how to go there and hope work is fun! NO BORING STUFFS PLEASE.

Photos will be up soon and thanks to those who come and support! Especially Fbodz senoirs, some Nra peeps, Valerie, Eugenia, Trix and etc. Heh.


Love you like
no tomorrow
it never comes

No comments: