April 19, 2007

Label me black and white.


I'm uber bored now. And hey, i heard there's like few hundreds of people signing up for Foreign Bodies audition. Wont my chance be like very slim now?




Today is Stella birthday,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY! =)







My year two lecturers are damn naggy and they always release us like few minutes earlier. Bloody hell. And just now i got say by this Animation teacher. He say me when i was using the Internet, but HELLO.. i show you my finished work and you say mine was different as yours. RAWR.




Hmms, went to take a look at Jam&Hop just now. Eugenia, Nickz and me went off after watching the Fbodz opening performance.

Opening dance.


They say "Dance to express, not to impress."






I gonna slp like earlier later, how about one am?


All of you - dance.

No comments: