December 7, 2006

All i wish..

I seriously dont know what i want for my birthday. I've alot of things i wanted to buy, but if you ever ask me.. what you want? I've got this blank.

Then i think, the numbers in my bank account is dropping.. so why not when i go out, you guys pay my expenses? It would be much of a present. HAHAH. How about transport fees and yes, i havent buy this java programming book which costs $30+ ? ;p




.
.
.
I think i want to be happy.

But how? I dont know.










I found out there's this photo taken last week(or last last week) i haven post on my blog, so here goes..




I'm trying to scare Eug. LOL.
But i failed.


We're the same species. =/

Anyway, we sorta play and i acted like i'm some ___. They took this from the TV outside the lift.

I think this is quite scary, the more i look at it.. i scares myself.









To kill the freaki-ness from the last picture. This is how bored i can be during work..

I forget to mention, i've a fall on that paticular day, then my sleeve got stain by mud. But it seems that it blends in to the top and give a more vintage look. HAHAH.

To Reeve, thanks for the photoshop disc and the Mac Donald breakfast BUT i haven download photoshop yet.. i'm just too plain lazy. KUKU me.. and i actually fall infront of you, so unglam. =\

To Jon, you too see the unglam of me during the haircut. OMTIAN.



Anyway, this shades belongs to my colleague - Jamal.










I finally got pictures from Jane.

I sort of missed working with her. 'Cos she only work on weekdays, and i only work on weekends, we didn work together. I shall visit her and take more photos, some time! =D


Notice i'm sort of like standing in mid air. HEH. ..and that's the store room.





I think i've work in Roxy for like 8 days already. The 9 day will be coming soon.. i'm still quite a noob. I hope Lynn wont be so fierce to me with regards to the cashier, 'cos i've this bad memory during work.






I've got this serious tummy ache the whole day, i think i've eat too much already. This afternoon eat Swensens with the girls in class, then there's a main course, a soup, a drink and a dessert. Then dinner time i got this urge to eat KFC. HAHAH.





Next monday, there's this celebration of my birthday and Aaron's together with classmates. His birthday on the 11th. Will be fun yes, SIR?








U-shaped,
not heart-shaped.

No comments: