November 30, 2006

Shoes, try and see if you can fit.

I found out i've a very weird character.
I found out i've think too much.
I found out i've imagination.
I found out i've rather low confidence.
I found out i'm too realistic.
I found out i'm very indecisive.
I found out i'm very stuborn.
I found out i'm quite pessismistic.
I found out i'm not good at talking.
I found out i'm rather shy.
I found out i'm rather easy to get nervous.
I found out i'm not a good friend.
I found out if i change, no one can takes it.
I found out if i be quiet, i'm wrong less.
I found out i wants everything to be the same.
I found out i wants everything back to zero.
I found out alot of things i want to give up.
I found out alot of things i want to know.
I found out the less i know, the less frowns i've got.

I found out, i miss being back to zero.
I found out, i miss a whole lots of chunks.















Is it wrong that a human wanted perfection? Is it wrong that humans always wanted the best for everything? Is it wrong that human wanted to have a good-looking boyfriend(or girlfriend) who have both character and charm(or beauty)? Is it wrong that when a human like(or crush) on somebody, he(or she) tend to get(or do) things for him(or her)? Is it wrong for human to be fickle-minded?

Because she wanted a shoulder she's really sure, cant? Because she's too stuborn and always choose the wrong path. Then she regretted, scolding herself stupid.






And why does silence become a form of language?


I dont know
I'm aimless,
in this T-junction
in this life.

No comments: