October 8, 2006

It've been nine months.

I'm still alone. Sometimes i think it's nice having a shoulder to lean on during a bus ride, especially when you're tired. Or maybe a piggy back 'cos you're just too lazy to walk. Get me? =
So pictures shall do the talk.

Hmms, i went out with Anna, Wen and Xue on friday. We went to bugis. Later on, Anna and me went to chinatown and then orchard. I've bought a number of stuffs yesterday and it make my pocket burned. =[

We're on the train to bugis.

And somehow we sitted on the floor too, so that explains those legs in my picture. LOL.

I try my camera skills by taking the full body,

..and try to capture the legs. Lol.

The three fruits who live near each other.

Jess, Wen and Xue.

And we happened to saw this cute dog.



It stands with two legs and looked at the camera! WEE.


Bugis street.

Everytime i suggest going into the neoprint machines,




Not to take the neoprints but having to take pictures using the camera. This is a way to save money. Aha. And pardon me for being crazy in some pictures.

How about gifts shop?

doggie for your girlfriend or froggy for your boyfriend? =
We took this using self-timer.

The four of us. XIAOQIAN GO OUT WITH US NEXT TIME OKAY?

The story goes..


..and she got two girlfriends. WOO.

The mischiveous kid goes..

...and smiled with a line-eye.

She goes again,

..i'm missing you LAH.




So Anna and me set of to chinatown while Xue went off with Wen. After the trip to chinatown, we went to orchard aand have our eyebrows pluck. I think i look more mature a little.

Anna and Jess.

So this is their cups.

With bettles, leaves, watermelon and etc.

The aftermath.


We're addict to the camera.

AND NOTICE THE SIX DIFFERENT EMOTIONS.

My name is watermelon.

I THINK MY CAMERA LENSES WILL CRACK SOON. SAY nooo.



Hmms, shall update more of the outing(with pictures) with Eug and Jianlong later.

Good morning.


Flims were
endless with no ending
If you rewind
you see how faulty it is
If you fast forward
you see how time can be shorten
If you stop
you see and 'll know
it's time to 've a rest
and continue to be played.

*Fat J

No comments: