August 27, 2006

In search for..

I'm right now jobless. 'Cos Mickey message me and said: "Mathew reservice cancelled, Joey[the boss] say enough manpower already." I was like: "Den nvm."

It was saddening you know. At first you wanna find a job and not go back to the old job. When you decided to look for a job, the old job says they need you, so you decided not to look for a job. AND NOW, i gotta look for a job.

Maybe, this is another so called.. new experience.

Hope i can find a job so to burn my pocket again. LOL.

-------------




I bought a heels on friday. [My third pair!]

My mum bought me a white bag as VERY early birthday present.

I bought a white top that costs $9.90.

AND......... I CUT MY HAIR.

-------------




Yesterday is great although it seems that my eyes couldnt open. This is my first time going to the Natsu festival and i hope next year will be more fun! :]

ALOT OF PICTURES FOR THIS ENTRY.


Upon arriving, we took this. The freshies and senoirs.



The Japanese School.



I look so tiny.



Summer Festival.



I was a criminal, opps. I'm just invited to go there! Lols.



They're so kawaii! I wanna wear those too. :[



The girl is shy and dosent want to take picture with us. :[



Ground.



The stalls.



Notice the two balloons, it's YELLOW.



I was here.



...though i'm shy. LOL



The laterns.



Moody laterns.



The kids rehearsing.



THE ONE ON THE EXTREME LEFT IS HANDSOME. LOL. JAPANESE.



THEY'RE HANDSOME TOO. They dance damn well.



The Yo-Yo.
How to play: Use a hook and hook up da rubberband attached to it. Hook up till it's not in the water.



The gold fish game.



How to play: use a paper scoop and scoop out the fish into a container, and u can bring them home!



The childhood of many. I love swings!



SWINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG



The actual performance. They were AWESOME.



The night scene.



While queuing up for the yo-yo game.
I think the kid is cute. And I WANT A PIGGYBAG too. :[



Merlion lost's face. LOL.



Group photo.



Qing Tian Wa Wa.



The moody one.



EHEHE.



I FLYYY FOR MY DREAMS.



My stage.



:D



I lay dead, exhuastion.



I LOVE THIS PHOTO. Jessica, Chelsea and Sok Hiang.



I was asked to do this. LOL. UNGLAM and i secretly smile.



Saw that heartshape specs? Aha. Bought it at one of the stalls, retro-ness. YAY.


I think i took around two or three hours to update this post. I'm slow. And the upload thing is slow too. That makes both of us a slow pig.

-------------




I cant stand my brother talking on the phone with his girlfriend. So so mushy. Darling, Dear, Bao bei and etc. I'm not evadrops[sp?], just that he talk quite loud. AHAHA. I wonder will i be like that when i got a boy. scratch heads.


When everything around
dosent seems to be around
that's my happiness
and i wonder
if anyone understand
my kind of happiness

No comments: