January 29, 2005

doubts .
- went swimming with xue and la today . got more tanned le.. one day i will become charcoal. LOL . i still dont know how to with ma head up . =( . went to meet wen and went town . saw quite a number of dunearn people. bought a demin skirt too, gt playboy da logo and it cost me twenty eight bucks . tata . shall stop all buying and hunting for a bag . =D .
- have x country yesterday. stel run really fast yeap. she got in da fifteen position. hip hip hurrays!
- ahh . i'm sad . aha. things change . i dont know what to do now.. i hate people to change their attitude towards me. i hate ppl ignoring me.. i don like da feeling of lost . sometimes.. when i'm use to something.. don take it away from me, this change me. ha.
- sometimes, when i say something.. i mean da opposite .
fall into deep hole .

No comments: