December 24, 2004

i'm dying.
- wahaa. christmas is jus around the corner. today is christmas eve! and i gonna work again.. and til late. -_- . this days always work til eleven.. LMAO.
- ma birthday is over le.. i appreciate alot for those who bother to send me msgs and came to say happy birthday to me on msn. =D . i appreciate alot for those wh gave me presents or handshakes. i DONT appreciate alot to someone who doesent even wish me happy birthday and bother to ask me out - where i hint ALOT.
- i don believe in 'santa claus' so i wont hear the ringing of the bell. i believe in santa claus.. and so i will hear the ringing of the bell. [ polar express ]
- lastly.. take care peeps! school gonna reopen soon and soon will be happu new year! hohOHO~ merry x'mas! =D .
he doesent giv a lil damn.

No comments: