September 11, 2004

i'm a stubborn gal, i meant it.
-hmm.. i cant update my blog really, something wrong with my textbox. sorry guys for waiting.. =D .
-losta things happen yea.
-gonna be a long update. ^^
-ray still my haohaohao peng you! happy belated bday! =D . and.. he said he will pei me wait for santa. aha. xie xie eh. anw, haohaohao peng you will teach me physics and LCT yea? x= .
-bear eh. kinda touch when he pass me the glowing-stars last night. he went to pierce his ears. he pierced eight piercing in one whole yea? duhx. just bcos i write what in my friendster bullentin board, he did it. jus bcos i said guys with piercings are stylo. just bcos i said i dun hav glowin-stars. haa. hmm.. don bcos of wat i said, ya go do okay?
-hmm.. santa? he tok to me alot in msn on thursday. i'm really happy. how long did he find and talk to me? =( . he said he miss me alot. haha. blushes. anw, there's something wrong with his nick today.. i just simply couldnt understand.. or say i wanted to find out. ' wat's jess.. can eat? my hobby? my pet? wrong it my r@3d.. ' . what does he means?
-i will wait for santa. i dunno what i did is right or wrong.. everyone tell me to follow my heart.. so, i shall follow it yea?
-i'm stubborn.
-i will always go this way.
-if not, perhaps a nun.


fruitie sistas rawks! arhna, i will miss ya de! =j .


right here waiting.

No comments: