September 1, 2004

that's something wrong with me, and my blog.
-uh oh. long time since i update. here goes.. ah. i'm in a rectangle, supo rectangle. everyone tell me ray isnt a good guy. wx is a good guy but the feel isnt there. santa? he's just a guy i miss damn much who cares nothing of me. =( .
-i kinda miss santa alot on monday. mr xu di show us the movie 'xun zao zhou jie lun'. i was like.. ahh.. the song 'gui ji' let me think of him. i went to cwp and meet ray. santa live nearby and i hope can see him. i guess santa is really busy with his o's . perhaps i am no one to him le. i'm just someone who cant be by his side. i am just someone he wont give a damn. we are far apart.
-i'm sad. i bought a jacket just now. my bro and mum say it isnt nice. =( . how sad. twenty six bucks and ninety cents, just go to waste? hai. bcos i choose it, bcos of what others say, i leave it aside. how can i be like this. i'm sick of mie.
-alright, i wont choose anyone. i will choose if only i get the answer from santa? perhaps.
ahh. jessica is a dratsab.

No comments: