March 29, 2004

yesh.. my bro finalli agree to send me the pic. haa. a pic of me. i kinda look like monkey. lolx. but who cares. gaa.
hmm.. sat eh.. went out with gin and nana. kinda walk walk.. saw liling.. eliza lim.. vanessa and blah blah. haha.. where did our sch guys gone? lolx. went to cine first, took a couple of neos.. den went to far east. nana and damien went to ps first. went to find them afterward. wah! first time dance dance para at ps.. was like so scary.. so many bengs and lians. was like thinkin, what if i dance so ugly and lousy? haha. ahh.. i still dance 3 songs.
sun.. was at hm the whole day usin comp.. went out to makan in the evening.. with my papa, mama and lao ge. woi~! i saw eugene and another gal.. haha. den the gal is my bro fren.. and eugene i noe. so is like.. ppl are interconnected yea?
today leh.. bowling.. scream and cheer alot.. woi.. my voice gonna use up. ahaha. yea! dunearn bowling rockx! aww.. today i use up all my money.. stupid thermometer.. cost me 6 dollars. lend money frm xue, gin and stel. lolx. i own alot ppl money sia. nana too. nvm. i will clear the debts tml! give buddy the bdae present too. hehe. oh ya.. i saw my shuai ge today again. found out he's benjamin's fren. he's a thai boy. oh my god. he realli yandao.. look like the male leading actor in all in. woi. how i wish.. ar.. urm.. eh. muahaha. he got gf liao. lolx. nvm.. i will find mine sooner or later!
where r UUUUU!!

No comments: