December 16, 2003

so my bdae gonna be over in minutes time. the sad part is.. he broke his promise. mayb.. he didn make that promise too. he once say he will celebrate my bdae with me but he didn. he didn say happi bdae to me even though he is online. sad case. lolx. mayb i dun even worth a hair on him. mayb mayb. my radio still with him. he haven return me back. and the radio is my mum. diaox. haa. forget it.
hmm.. so me went out with anna today. daimien too. we went lot 1 de arcade. my daytona gettin worst.. beatmania too. heh. i must kempatei liao. anna must reach her chruch by 2 plus and i nothin to do.. den go with them. we alight at clementi cos daimien wanna find his tcher or somethin? den they talk talk.. we hear hear and got ask by a lady to do a survey. the survey was damn long but luckili in the end.. we got a bag of free stuufs. lolx. got tee.. vitamin.. and hello kitty? wow.
den we took cab to the chruch. they rehearsed for the caroline thing. singing ya? hmm.. me singing no gd but oso sing. haa. the ppl there tot i also in their chruch.
hmm.. after the chruch thingy.. it was 5 plus. den it was raining v heavily. we run to the bus stop. and guess what? the bus stop was far. den we got really wet. can squeeze out water leh. haa. den in bus v cold. anna got daimien to hug.. me? my bag. gee. so reach holland v. we walk to the kfc. v far den they v funni.. use the umbrella to shade me. cos i'm the +star+ of the day. haa. btw.. we got all wet den got to noe anna got umbrella! duh.
so we went into kfc and changed into the free tee. the tee was real big den v ugly. haa. no choice. if we didn change.. we sure will be v cold. but pants still wet how? lolx.
den makan makan. me go home loh. alone. haa. xi guan jiu hao. they still got chruch thingy at 8. hoho. took 106 to bukit batok and changed to 985. walk home.
anyway.. got another present frm nana. a teddy pink bear! thanx lots!
hmm.. i hereby thanx the ppl who wish me hei pi bdae! hehe. lots and lots!
lastly, bon voyage for those who went overseas!

heavy head. feeling sick. fever?

No comments: