May 22, 2020

Year 2020

Hello Simply-Jess!

Somehow, this diary am always at the back of my mind.





Time really flies~! I've now hit the 30s mark, it is rather crazy.
I must say I still don't feel much of a different as to when I'm younger except the fact that I've to be more responsible, stable and perhaps having financial freedom.

---

So... just what can I share now?

The most major issue now is home - Singapore facing Covid-19 pandemic.

As like many others, I'm struggling due to financial stability and perhaps insomnia. Since the start of April 2020, we all have to stay home which is called the Circuit Breaker period, which extended till 1st of June 2020. More and more rules are coming up from the government, so everyday we probably got to stay tune to it.

Did I tell you that I'm a freelancer now? I'm officially my own boss! Haha. I've decided to have faith and resign from my full-time position at a wedding company, I was there for 5.5years! Sometimes I do miss those moments as I really love their company! It nice to be in a team, sharing ideas and the list goes on.

Nonetheless, this step is definitely a major milestone in my life!
If I don't try now, what happen after I'm married and all with kids yes? ;D

So on 20 Feb 2020, I've registered Wemerrygoround! Chio date bo? Hahaha.

Just a solo company with myself that is. Lol. The bf helps me here and there too! Ah yes, though Wemerrygoround suppose to be a couple hashtag, I still used that name as friends around am quite familiar with it? Or at least that is what I thought. In the near future, I really hope Wemerrygoround will be stable and maybe a team? Hehe. #dream

I’m grateful for a positive fresh start for me with jobs opportunity coming in until more restrictions due to Covid-19, everything have since come to a halt. I really hope things will get better and resume as soon as possible. I don't mind a few months break as I've work full time for 10 years. But am a little lost and scare... like what if the break could mean much longer? What am I going to do next? Hmms.

---

We're officially engaged!
Alvin and me have been together for 11 years since 2009. Heheh.






Okay diary, will share more next time. Lots of love!

No comments: