June 22, 2009

Ten days

Every chance that I receive, I'll treasure.

That day we turned charcoal.

It've been like a while since I've update. Days have been pretty pack with dance, work and meetups with peeps. I met up with Wen to sing K and I was like a noob in Party World.. I was amaze by the lightnings. Then we eat and eat. I've a meet up with some classmates too before Leslie go NS. We'll miss you! I met up with cousin Eve for shopping and a job interview for events too. Hopfully I got another part time job.. MOOLAHS!

I went to support fellow Fbodz mate who join Jim Bean competition at double O too, it was like my second time there. Somehow the feel was better, or perhaps there are many dancers. We met Kevin, Jonas, Keith and Bryan there.. Veron and me was so happy! Then this days I start to know more and more dancers, I'm really glad.. and I feel that my dance journey just started.

This is getting exciting, eh? (:








Now peektures shall talk..


Upon arriving.








I like this shot! Our eyes look similar.








HEHEHHE.








In our own world.






Favourite shot.







Piggy back.







Act emotional.







This sunny island, I love. WOO.






My tanned was pretty obvious that after we went for An An's class, some asked me "WAH, you sunburnt ar?". Lol. Still, I like my new tanned 'cos I wouldnt look so pale already. I wanna have free blusher. Heheh.



--------------------------------------------

我想说,有你是幸福的。

月亮我看到了,也许它还会更圆,更美丽。
西瓜我收到了,它好可爱,我会照顾它。
土(涂)草有了,一直在牵着,想着。

那些音符好美,我心动了。





我期待每一次,因为它不常有。



Away with fairies.

No comments: