February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine Day


+

=

!!!!



Hiya.. today is V.day. The day for couples to exchange gift(??) and the day for people to express their love. Hmmss..

I've got an advance V.day lunch at the Swensens with boy, and that explains the free heart-shaped balloon. LOL. No idea where to go later for Valentine 'cos i bet Town area would be really crowded and making me feel really humid. Sigh.





















Cheap Neoprints. Hah.. and look what Jona doing.





After i went to shop around when he go breaking at Esplanade.

I walked from Marina Square to Raffles City and then took train to Dougby Ghaut.. walked around Plaza Singapura and walked back to heeren. I walked around shopping and i bought nothing for myself. HAHAHA. Being last minute for something is tiring...


I LOVE YOU BOY!






& my blog turning into a rotten rat. Tsk tsk.


Be my prince
be my devil
you do?

No comments: