(Taken on wednesday.)
I slept till six in the afternoon just now. I wonder am i really tired or i'm just lazy to get out of the bed. So i save money by eating my breakfast cum lunch cum dinner together. Heh.
Here's a quiz..
1. Honestly, what color is your favorite?
2. Honestly, whats on your mind?
3. Honestly, what are you doing right now?
Stoning and chatting in msn messenger.
4. Honestly, do you think you are attractive?
If i am, why no guys pick me?
5. Honestly, have you done something bad today?
I ate too much, a sin.
6. Honestly, do you watch disney channel?
Yes, i'm a kid-dy person.
7. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
Yea, definately some great dancers.
8. Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time?
Somebody trying to tease me.
9. Honestly, do you bite your nails?
I dont, but i pain my nails yellow.. with smileys.
10. Honestly, have you had an eating disorder?
11. Honestly, do you want to see someone?
Yea, i miss seeing him. =(
12. Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret?
13. Honestly, do you have a friend you don't actually like?
14.Honestly, are you missing someone right now?
Of course, like shalala.
15. Honestly, are you a good friend?
I dont quite know, you tell me.
16. Honestly, are you in denial?
17. Honestly, who would you wanna be right now?
Just myself but with more confidence.
18. Honestly, do you like someone?
Ya, but i not sure if he knows.
DIFFERENT EMOTIONS SURVEY
1. What do you do when you're mad?
Keep quiet or keep mumble something.
2. What's the worst thing you've done when you were mad?
I dont know.
3. Ever made anyone cry when you were mad?
1. Honestly when's the last time you really cried?
2. Ever cried yourself to sleep?
3. Do certain songs make you cry?
I think there are.
4. What usually makes you cry?
Someone that make me go shalala.
1. Are you normally a happy person?
2. What can make you happy?
3. Does being with your friends make you happy?
Yes, that's for sure.
1. Do you believe in yourself?
2. When people say they think you are good looking/pretty, what do you do?
Smile and says thank you.
3. Are you one of those people that think they are ugly, dumb, or gross?
Often.. and i'm a super weirdo.
A story to share, taken from Karl's blog. I know it's another grandmother story.. but it's nice. Do read =)
I missed my bus today.
There was no frantic chasing, no dramatic shouting, no scene whatsoever at all.
In fact, you wouldn't believe how I just let the bus go.
I didn't realise that I was the only one left at the bus stop. There was no bus in sight and I just glanced across the road for a moment, thinking of ideas for an article I was due to complete by tomorrow. Just then, as I turned back, I saw a bus speeding past my bus stop. I managed to catch the bus number from the plate fixed at the back of the bus - 198 - the only bus from that bus stop that I could take.
As I watched the bus speeding into the distance, a feeling of foolishness overpowered me. It was only then did I realise that there was no one else around. I had waited 15 minutes for a bus with a frequency of 15-20 minutes and it didn't stop because the only person at the bus stop didn't flag it and nobody on that bus was alighting at that stop. What were the odds?
Apparently it was 100% at that particular moment.
And just then, as the bus faded from my sight and merged into the busy traffic at the expressway, a thought came over me.
Life is exactly like that. We wait for opportunities to come our way much as the same way we wait for the right bus to bring us to our destinations. However it takes just a momental lapse in concentration or a little distraction for the opportunities to slip us by not unlike the same way we miss the right bus because we were looking elsewhere for just 2 seconds.
And it probably will be a good analogy for relationships as well. Looking for love is a little similar to waiting for a particular bus. Like the bus that left me feeling foolish, sometimes, the right person may have entered our lives but we may not be aware of it until he/she leaves because we are not paying enough attention or because we have other priorities.
Sometimes, we need to chase a bus because it is leaving and we want to get on it. If we are lucky and the bus driver notices us and is kind enough, he/she will stop and let us board. However, if the chase really started too late or if the bus driver did not notice us or he/she did but pretended not to, we will end up with cold stares from strangers who see us fools chasing after a bus that had no intention to stop for us.
And sometimes, like the way we are blinded by love, we develop astigmatism and board the wrong bus. Those who realize their mistake early get off the bus at once and face only the embarrassment of that moment. Those who do not realize their mistake until it is too late, i.e. until the bus has gone off course from their destination, suffer from not only embarrassment and shame but may become lost for a while and be faced with the hassle of planning how they can move on from the off-course track.
In the real world, I eventually managed to board another 198 which came 15 minutes after the first one left. In the world of analogy however, I am still stuck in an off-course track looking for the right bus to bring me home...
Where's my right bus to bring me home?
I dont like partings
and the more i dont like
to bid goodbye.