December 1, 2006

The sun in the rain.



Christmas is coming and i wish to be happy, to be more optimistic in life, and not to get jealous easily.

I want to have a simple life - to have good relationship with parents, friends and future boy-friend.







I'm alright already and i'm really too reckless and always do the wrong things without thinking. Or simply rushing into some things.

If i say happy, if i think i can, i can in all.






HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.
EMO SHOO SHOO SHOO SHOO SHOO.
DARK CLOUDS SHOO SHOO SHOO.




I need to concentrate more on tests next week,
and the next next week.
I need to sleep and rest more to get rid of my dark eye bags.
I need to work on weekends for extra more moo-lahs.



Sometimes i got too emo
that i pen down what i
shouldnt have say
that i pen down what should
be quite confidential

only the one
only the one who
knows me well
understand what i'm trying
trying to say

and now i shall pen down
i should have listen
like how it should go left.

No comments: