February 14, 2005

happy valentine day .
i pulled a long face today- upset. what's wrong with me? anw, i love frens around and thanx those who giv me valentine gift.
-hmms, i found out i am a rebellious gal, or i am always one. whatever ma mum told me not to.. i did. she told me not to pierce ear.. i did. she told me now to be in a relationship.. i did too.
- ma dad nag at me jus now.. jus cos i bring valentine's gift from ma fren. he say da same old thing.. study hard ar, don get into relationship ar. wth. was tat all parents think of?
- i found out i was a quiet gal.. frm da comments ma classmates gave me. i'm not okays? duhx. haa. maybe i am quiet.. can?
- can i hold ma breathe? can i shout? can i tears? haa. no ones at home now.. i'm bored. tests suck, big exams suck, o's suck and me too.
- i cant understand when ppl get into relationship.. dey get sad. when they are alone.. they feel sad too. weird eh? can ppl jus be realli happi? i doubts no.
- i wanna dance.
loveisindaair.

No comments: