June 4, 2004

ah. i'm back.
ya noe wat? santa didn msg me for days.. talk to me. haa. what he promise me.. that time he ask if he and me were to be together.. i say dunno and he shall consider. so what's the situation now? nv sms me, always away in msn? hai. is this some sense of rejection? or mayb i'm just too sensitive? or mayb he is realli busy with his studies? how about just a simple sms? arghh.. mayb here and there. mayb everythin was nv meant to be.
hmm.. chocolate eh. started noticin him again. kinda hope he noe the presence of me and hope to see him. what's this feeling again? ahh. he say i'm cute when acting the baby. lol. he didn repli after some time. what's this? wahaa. ahh..
boy sux or is it gal tat sux? or is knowin that someone sux?
everything was never NEVER meant to be. FULLSTOP.

No comments: