November 20, 2004

hmm.
- yeap, i found the jacket. but it is of different colour - blue. i bought it le.. and now, i kinda regret i bought it. cos, it somehow seems quite difficult to match? haa. i am some weirdo.
- i guess life is like that too. sometimes, ya choose the stuff ya don really like alot.. just bcos it contain similar stuffs of the thing ya wanted. ya choose that bcos ya wanna hav a feel of it. hmm.. i'm not talking about tha jacket anymore.. just some thoughts of me and of life. =D .
- the jacket fine.. it seems quite nice too, maybe it's too blue. in the sense - blue. ahah. i dont know if anyone knows what i'm talking.. but perhaps my wild thoughts run back all of a sudden.
- my boss ask me if got anything just speak it out, another crew ask me to smile. LOL. why they told me so?
life a trouble.

No comments: