November 27, 2004

blushes.
- 2511o4 thursday. wah seh. i went to work on thursday, and guess what.. there's tons of tanned shuai ges. it's making me go bonkers and my face blush like hell. hahaha. heard there's bball thingy outside taka. the bball thingy gonna continue on friday too. i didn work on friday. =(( . saw my two cousins at mos burger.. they seems like stead?? their actions told me so. lol. they wait for me and we took one-nine-o home.
- 2611o4 friday. slept til one plus or two in the afternnon. was supo dooper vegetable de tired. well, went out during the evening and meet my cousin. heard the pay is out le.. but i check my bank there's no additional of money. =( . hope later i got my pay slip and the bank aint lag. LOL.
- today!!! hmms, hope the bball thingy is still on so i can.. ya-know-what. hahahaha. i sounds like some pervert lah. but is see only yeap. gotta go for work real soon. today no want pei me take bus le.. 'uncle' went to malaysia. =( .
- anw, my maple story cant be play. i'm sad. =(( . my tanned tanned character and my level eight. duhx. my character named santagal too. LOL.
- we didn talk much. yea. i wanna watch polar express!
confessions.

No comments: