April 18, 2004

hmm.. long time since i updated ya? so here goes..
losta things happen as usual.. i shall write about what i could rem.
friday, went to queensway with ah xue and ah wenx. went there to take bowling tee. woi.. losta tees. we were like takin whole big packet. we sat 61 den we were like.. will reach wm not? we in the right bus? haha. we did but we alight at a bustop den take 985. oh ya.. something big happen tat day. aha. before goin to queensway, xue, wen, lala and nana and me went to lot 1. i saw my pri sch fren.. wei chong. lolx. the guy i use to like. i was like tellin them i like him before.. den wen shouted.. who frm cckps de. aha! later part we went ljs to makan. eatin halfway through.. a guy stand beside.. we tot whose fren. and he say.. 'do u still rem wei chong? he wants ur number' . haha. i say ya and giv him my no. woi! 1st time in my life someone ever take my no. frm me. aha. a miracle?
saturday.. went out in sch uni but i didn step into sch. aha. went to town with xue and wenx. lala meet us later. hmm.. saw santa. we smile smile like tat oli. hai. at first we are suppose to meet. at 3. ya. but i went back hm.. i dunno if he's angry with me. will he? hmm.. it goes like this.. he told me to wait for him.. i say okay.. and will wait for him. but i didn. i pei xue take 190 to cck. and i feel like.. should i take 190 back again? i feel like.. but dun realli like. haa! i choose nt to meet. i sms him. is he angry for nt meetin him?
tata.. later goin out. back in sometime later.
there's really no santa old man and santa gal in the world?

No comments: