December 7, 2003

so ytd me went out with nana, daimien and joyce. this is the first time i saw joyce.. she's nana fren. hoho. got to tok to her after sometime.. at first we are real quiet. at first me and anna wore sch uni.. but in the end, siew hwee wanna meet her at lot 1 to giv her the bag. diaox. so i went back and changed. i walk a total of the bridge 4 times. woi.
me changed and went arcade to find them. anna was wearing the sweater i brought. so later she went to change too. hoho. joyce came. so, we went to orchard. but before that, we went to bought bubble tea and got persuade to buy ticket. me bought 1 which costs 2 dollar. cos mei ban fa liao.. the guy say i oso must buy. lolx. anna, daimien and joyce share one mah..
hmm.. so we took 190 to orchard. searching for the white top which must look formal is difficult. we walk here and there oso dun hav. went robinson and john little. one plain white top can costs 59 dollars. dotx. so went this fashion. finally! found one suitable for nana. she bought a scarf too. it's blue in colour. i choose one. hehe. joyce couldn't find hers. we went bk makan loh. den, went to another this fashion which was just across the road. and finally! found one for joyce. hehe.. thanx to me. i saw it. she went to try with her skirt.. wah.. v chio leh. joyce look v pretty in it. haa. actually there was a scarf that suits her but it costs 20 plus dollars. diaox. so we went back to the this fashion across the road. wow.. so we cross the road again and again.
after that, we went taka as daimien wanted to look for her fren. he saw his auntie or dunno wat and his auntie say, young papa with 3 daughters. lolx. that's anna, joyce and me. so we all call him papa. he call us nu-er. waha. hmm.. he saw his this fren and he chit-chat awhile.. me found my mama liao! it's anna cos daimien is our papa. lolx. me and joyce each pull one back and say papa and mama. lolx.
took bus and went back home.

today leh, i very bored. was at home the whole day.. but, tml wont be? going xue house.. hehe. meeting liling too. woi.. bowling thingy. extra lolx. me can help in the tee ya? don play play ar.. my art not bad one hoh.. haa. me bhb ar.
later got star search.. gonna watch it!

10 days

No comments: