April 14, 2005

lfe is surprising

hmms, i made him sad again. i told him santa msg me and i went to see him. i miss him, ya. da feel is like missing an old fren or blah. i hav da badump feeling before meeting him but when i saw him.. da feel is gone and i talk as if i know him for long. i didn talk to him like blockhead anymore. i dont know.

i jus want u to trust me cos u once said we don keep stuffs yea. u didn lose.. u got me know. before we are together.. u told ma fren tat u wont msg me more often cos u don wan to disturb me. tis hurts. cos i'm use to u msg me, disturbin me. when i was still working.. u change to another job and no one accompany me to take bus. i change to take mrt with ma frens. i'm not use to again. i'm not use to alot of things.. i'm a kiddo. =) .

u noe it's sad when we're don hav much time together. sometimes i think u treat me good but i treat u cold. mayb i am those gals that are like blockhead.. i change alot already. sometimes i do take da initiative.

i love ya for da way you are. heh. i will bite u! i'm a vampire. =[

mixed feelings.

No comments: