April 29, 2005

i'm not with me.

i just come back from swimming. today is the second time i swim alone. at first i was da only gal in da swimming pool but later came two adults, ginny and amanda. sorta smile to amanda. da security guard talk to me. he asked me if i was learning swimming, i say ya and he say ma kicking not bad but ma breathing abit problem. aha. he told me to open da hand slowly and wide wide. i tried but only suceed sometime. after that.. he talk to me again and ask me make ma head higher so i can breathe better. i try but i still cant. lols. i am a swimming idiot. i ask him how long he work.. he told me thirty years and said he was an old man. lols. i said if i dont know how to swim will be quite malu. heh. kinda talk but it's abit rude not to say bye to him. but nvm.. i will go swimmming next time de. i gt another fren. lmao.

later gonna go back cck stadium for sports day le. na, xue and wen didn go. stel official. duh.

i'm kinda stress up wif sch work. i keep saying i did badly and i suck. but what's da point? i got 7/3o for ma chemistry test. there's no retest yeap. maths make me mad. this true uh. i wanna get out of this school fast but i wanna do well for o's and prelims. i wanna get subsidy for prom nght.. heh.

no peeps which me take cares. xD

No comments: