March 3, 2004

ahh.. ytd was a supo tiring day. i dunno whether want to go bowling.. was like thinkin the whole day.. if i go.. tml combined humanities how? hai. haha. still go in the end.. rush back hm.. rush out again. my leg got injured by my sleese shoe. got a cut and bleed! wah! the shoe got my blood on. lolx. i bowl sux. dun hav the mood. all score below 100. i dun think i will get into tournament.. haha. nvm.. all the best for those who enter.
today! so the combined humanities paper was like.. erm.. no time! but nvm.. just hope at the least i can just pass. got back my chi paper too.. i got 84. woi! haha. hmm.. my bro say he gonna buy guitar. hope it will be nice.. when will he be back? hai. excited. mayb, one day.. i gonna be a gal who noes how to play guitar.. kewl!
haha.. but learning needs money leh.. haven learn.. i areadi deposit 40 bucks to buy the guitar. lolx.
gonna study for e maths soon.. all the best for me. lucks.
added: ytd got health check. wahaha. scary.
saw kwai yee just now. she didn talk much to me. nvm.. frienship go tasteless when friends loss in contact. gaa. why?
yue lao zhen de bu chun zai mah?

No comments: