February 13, 2004

woi! so i got back my chi, chem and ss paper liao. well.. luckili i manage to pass all but my chi result drop alot lah.. 60+ lolx.
i giv my first valentine card to a guy! kilogram! wahaa. actualli is two.. but the fellow didn cum to sch. hoho. my buddy yea! shall i do summore cards? tml gonna be valentne! gettin excited. will someone at the last min ask me go out? young gal? don tink so.. wahaa. even if someone will.. i don think i had the strength to go out. everyday is a tired day! and i slept at 2 plus last night cos of those cards! haa. in the end, i oli did 6 cards.
saw my pri sch classmate today.. hmm.. he still look the same. chat a while on the bus and bye bye. went chinatown with my mum. hmm.. i gonna buy water bottle! those plastic wan which look kinda stylo.. hehe.
will ya be my valentine?

No comments: