February 27, 2004

hmm.. days past. still the same old me. haa. gettin more sian.. common test cumin on mon! die. haa. think i gonna revise on sunday or tml? tml gonna go out leh.. lolxx. exam just sux. dunno y last time in pri sch i love exams.. strange fellow leh. mayb pri sch that time, i dun need to study for exams and can pass. hehe.
yue lao.. ni zai na li!!!!?? wahhaa. suddenli think of yue lao.. but do yue lao exsist in this world? how i wish he will tie my hong xian with a great guy. someone who is both yandao and gd to me. haa. got this kind of perfect guy?
wahaaa. about havin stead.. my mum say older have stead is gd. but for me.. if i hav stead at a younger age.. i may gain experience den in the future will noe what is right or wrong.. haa. eh? but i guess.. i am dreamin! hai..
stop my craps lah.. hmm.. went to watch match on thurs.. dunearn lost to unity.. hai. but it's okay. they did try their best! gonna go put pig head at the unity no. 9. haha.. tat guy live in my block and just on the 9th floor. me on the 10th floor. lolx. put paint.. gonna revenge! =x saw young gal too. he dun realli talk much to me. heh. long time no see!
went to causeway point with anna today.. we walk here and there.. was laming about at the metro.. the places where got alot of kids stuuf. haha. fun! we bought socks to put our hp too. hehe. btw.. i still own anna $5.50! woi.. quite alot money leh.. sweat. lolx.

no mood.. no mood.. no mood. where's my handsome?

No comments: